Read in your language:

Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Faceshop Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask

Lazy day today. I decided to use this sleeping pack I got from The Faceshop as a moisturizing mask. It contains 10.75% plant extracts, of which 0.1% is raspberry root extract. Raspberry helps problematic skin, such as acne and open pores, though I doubt 0.1% will have much, if any effect. It is much cheaper than Dermalogica anyway, and looks fun to use.

The Faceshop Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask

The translucent pinkish gel comes in a plastic pump bottle and has a perfumy scent. Something more akin to Laniege and definitely not at all natural. Due to the messiness, I decided not leave it overnight as intended. In my opinion, it's just a regular hydrating mask.

The Faceshop Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask


No comments: