Read in your language:

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Turtle Soup near MacPherson

We seldom have turtle soup. It still doesn't feel right killing and eating turtles. Not forgetting how once upon a long time ago, you could actually bear witness to meatmongers killing the animal you chose for dinner. As for turtles, they rip their shells apart, when the animal is still alive of course. The main point is, turtles are not mute.

Anyway, I hope I didn't spoil your appetite. I'm sure you wouldn't hear cows mooing when you have your steak tonight so...

Turtle Soup

The boy loves the gelatinous stuff (cartilage?) but I love the meat. I ordered turtle eggs once from this retaurant and wouldn't do so again. Their eggs are small and hard, unlike the big and soft ones I tried as a kid. Where can I find those now?

No comments: