Read in your language:

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dinner at Swensons

Was at Vivocity contemplating what to have for dinner. I knew I wanted fish and chips but it didn't matter which restaurant I had it at. So the boy suggested Swensons, and I was suprised as he had never liked the food at Swensons. I'm glad we went there for dinner, as every main course included the salad buffet. This wasn't an all fruit and vegetable salad buffet. There was a very good mix of meat as well.

My fish and chips and the boy's chicken cutlet. Nothing out of the ordinary, and I felt that they were rather stingy with the fries and eh ... is that a decorative leaf?

Swensons Fish and Chips

Swensons Chicken Cutlet


The salad on the other hand, was superb, in terms of quality and quantity. Every single item was fresh and tasty. I wouldn't have a problem just having the salad for dinner.

Swensons Salad Buffet
Swensons Salad Buffet
Swensons Salad Buffet
Swensons Salad Buffet

Swensons Salad Buffet






No comments: