Read in your language:

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Beauty Diary Masks Sampler - 8 Top Sellers for Brightening (Limited Edition)

Guardian carries - exclusively - two variations of the 8-pack sampler. I got the pack with masks for brightening because it included the cooling mask which I like. I wanted to try the sakura-scented mask, and I wanted a pearl powder mask. Other flavours in this pack are Red Vine, Bird's Nest, Q10 and Sake Yeast. The pack of eight costs $14.90.

My Beauty Diary Masks

All of the masks contain sodium hyaluronate and aloe vera gel. Some of them also contain soluble collagen. However, these are not free from parabens and triethanolamine.

My Beauty Diary Masks


The cloth masks are very lightly-scented, well-saturated with serum, and fit the contours of the face rather well. They are to be left on for 20 to 30 minutes and after removal, the remaining serum massaged in. I prefer to dab it off with a tissue, and though it's hydrating enough on its own, follow up with a moisturizer.


No comments: