Read in your language:

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Muji: Baked Kamaboko Sausage, Tacos, Soybean Crackers

So, just after I got a couple of snacks from Muji last week, I went back for more.

The Baked Kamaboko Sausage Taste is similar to those cod fish snacks you can get for 50 cents a packet at the mama shop. The only difference is that this has a mild sausage flavour. Muji clears there food stock regualrly and hence I got this for a dollar, which is almost 50% off the normal retail price.

Baked Kamaboko Sausage from Muji

Baked Kamaboko Sausage from Muji

I don't particularly fancy tacos because they are hard and tasteless despite the added flavouring, but somehow, the Tortilla Chips Taco was calling out to me that day. Maybe my body was craving some cheese and salt. I also got it partly because Muji uses non-GMO corn. Just google side effects and diseases from GMO food and you'll avoid them like the plague.

Tacos from Muji

Tacos from Muji

The Soybean Rice Cracker is similar to those Wang Wang soya-flavoured biscuits (but salt-flavoured), except that these contain millet, barley, sesame and amaranthus herb. It does contain wheat so do take note if you are allergic to wheat. Originally retailing at $3.90, this also uses non-GMO soybeans.

Soybean Crackers from Muji

Soybean Crackers from Muji





No comments: