Read in your language:

Monday, May 2, 2011

Holika Holika Honey Sleeping Pack

I got the Holika Holika Honey Sleeping Pack as a sample in the shape of a five-stone. The flavour isn't stated on the packaging, at least not in any form I understand, but I'm guessing this is the acerola honey sleeping pack due to its pinkish hue.

A thick gel, this smells exactly like the lovely mixture of 20% honey and 20% acerola that it contains, and the scent is in no way overpowering. Although it is to be used as a sleeping pack, I still cannot get used to the idea, and this will definitely mess up my sheets. So like all other sleeping masks, I use this as I would a normal mask, just that I leave it on a little longer, perhaps half an hour to an hour, before washing it off.

Holika Honey Sleeping Pack
Honey supposedly contains anti-microbial properties and replenishes minerals lost by neglect and stress, but any significant result is perhaps only noticed with regular use over a period of time.

Curiously, I have been searching for a good manuka honey recently as I had run out, and was told by an old auntie at the health shop that I could have skin as smooth as hers when I'm 70 by applying the honey she's selling on my face :). That's a bit too luxurious for me though I had tried it with Wynn-Wright Honey in the past. I think I'd stick to the Holika Holika Honey Sleeping Pack for now.

No comments: