Read in your language:

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tony Moly Tomatox Wash Off Brightening Mask

Tony Moly Tomatox Mask
I got a full-sized tub of the Tony Moly Tomatox Brightening Mask with my purchase of the latest Simply Her magazine. The tomato-shaped, bright red container contains 70g of thick white creamy mask dotted with tiny little red beads of oxygen.

Tony Moly Tomatox Mask
Tony Moly Tomatox Mask
The container does not have the ingredients list on it, and all I know is that there is tomato extract in this, though it doesn't smell like tomato at all. It has an artificial fragrance that I'm not fond of. Think Laneige.

Tony Moly Tomatox Mask
I have to say that it does work rather well in lightening the skin, albeit temporarily. Just massage the cream onto dry skin, leave on for 3 minutes, then wash it off (does not leave any residue behind) and you'll get the result below.

Tony Moly Tomatox Mask

No comments: