Read in your language:

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tony Moly's Red Appletox Honey Cream

Okay, so I got this as a sample when I went to collect the Tomatox Brightening Mask which came with every copy of Simply Her magazine. I got it last night, tried it this morning, and just had to create a post asap because it smells amazing! Although it contains apple and honey extracts, I don't smell the honey, but the initial scent smells like the crunch of a fresh red apple :) It does mellow to an artificial fragrance but you won't notice it once it's on your face. It reminds me of Skinfood and the peach sake toner which I loved using, except it broke me out eventually, probably due to the high alcohol content.

Tony Moly Red Appletox Honey Cream
The cream is more of a thick serum-gel that goes on so silkily, I did wonder if there's any silicone in it. It does leave a layer on the skin not unlike most sleeping masks, but it does not feel sticky. It's still better to use it at night though.

It comes in a cute plastic container in the shape of a red apple, similar to this tomato container containing the Tomatox Wash Off Brightening Mask.

No comments: