Read in your language:

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cosplayers at (STGCC) Singapore Toy Comic Game Convention 2011

It was cosplayers galore at the recent STGCC 2011, but the one who attracted the most attention would have to be the guest-of-honor and one of the cosplay judges, Kipi!

I wasn't aware of Kipi's existence until STGCC 2011, and would not have recognised her from the pictures on her blog as she looked rather different in real life. So petite and so much of a waif. She was always smiling and acting a little shy, you would have thought she was a 16 year-old just starting out, instead of a professional.

kipi
I was amused by the numerous middle-aged photographers with their big-ass cameras, scrambling to get a shot of her and with her, and thereafter, boasting about it excitedly to their peers.

kipi
This, by the way, was my favourite. I'm no anime crazy fan, so I'm clueless as to who she is cosplaying. Would appreciate it very much if I could be clued in :) She was just one of a few who, to my amusement, went to random spots and plonked herself on the ground and attracted a circle of photographers thus.

cosplay
Random groups.

cosplay
cosplay

cosplay
Character from Dragon Nest.

cosplay
Pyramid Head! My favourite character from Silent Hill! And I dunno who ~.~"

cosplay
Most of the cosplayers were gathered at the atrium outside the exhibition hall.

cosplay
cosplay
cosplay
cosplayc
Finally one I know! Characters from Durarara.

cosplay
Last but not least, a rather interesting fight sequence as requested by a photographer.

cosplay
cosplay
cosplay
I wish I knew who they were cosplaying! Writing a blog post like this annoys me to no end. Oh well.

No comments: