Read in your language:

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Estencia 7 Day Happy Palette

The first thing I noticed about the Estencia 7-day Happy Palette, was that it looked like a box a chocolates or candy. That very fact alone makes me happy, though it is neither.

Estencia Happy Palette

It is an intensive hydrating essence which you use over the course of 7 days, and comes in 7 butter pat-like blister packs of 2ml each. The clear liquid has the texture of a serum and absorbs very quickly into the skin.

Estencia Happy Palette
One blister is way too much for the face alone, and so it is suggested that you use the balance on your neck and chest area, and even your hands as well. I find that after massaging it generously into my face, I still have enough left over to cover my entire arm!

Estencia Happy Palette
The main ingredients in the serum are hyaluronic acid which attracts and binds water, sodium hyaluronate which does the same but is better able to penetrate the skin, and platinum to restore the skin's ionic balance.

Estencia Happy Palette

No comments: