Read in your language:

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ice Cream Creations @ Haagen Daz

One of the benefits of having a Tang's Citibank credit card is, I was offered a 1-for-1 Haagen Daz Ice Cream Creation during my birthday month. Although we were pretty full after our dinner at Shin Kushiya, the night was still young, and we were searching for a place to sit and relax.

Our guilty pleasures:

The Mango and Passionfruit Ice Cream. Although the fruity flavours were a little too sweet, I liked it. The waffle was lousy though. I found it too hard for my liking. Somehow the decorative drops remind me of salmon roe *0*.


Haagen Daz Ice Cream Creations Mango and Passionfruit

Better than the mango and passionfruit ice cream was the warm and mellow chocolate creation. Yummy brownies!

Haagen Daz Ice Cream Creations Chocolate Brownies


And as could be expected, we were regretful after something like that.

No comments: